- RT @LambethArchives: Some lovely lettering for your #Saturday: 1825 Vauxhall Gardens admission tickets ('medallions'!) after designs by Hog… 8 minutes ago
- RT @vicstewart: Up inside the @brixtonwindmill yesterday watching the electric mill at work - the flour is so nutty, it's delicious https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @RuskinParkSE5: Learn about our common weeds + their valuable uses 2moro 2pm @RuskinParkSE5 @LJAGgers1 @LoughFarm @GreenCChampion @SE5Fo… 22 hours ago
- RT @vicstewart: Fun & inspirational morn visiting @EdibleLambeth food & gardening projects with @GreenCChampion - more info on Insta https:… 1 day ago
- RT @GreenCChampion: @EdibleLambeth @vicstewart It was windy.. @PAPAsParkSW9 @PopBrixton @urbangrowthlg @OpenOrchardProj @brixtonwindmill @G… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Images
Jamal Dayes lives in Brixton and works in the digital world. In his own words, he “lives and breathes music, science and cycling with a splash of cooking”. He’s also put up some interesting hyper-real photos of Brixton Windmill on … Continue reading
Below is a selection of photos taken on 2 May by our resident photographer, Owen Llewellyn. You can see more photos on the Ashby Mill group on Flickr – and do feel free to add your own!
Our resident photographer, Owen Llewellyn (aka Taffytubby), has forwarded a link to another collection of lovely windmill photos, by Peter Brabham. I don’t think Brixton Windmill is represented in his collection – yet. Maybe this link will encourage him! Owen will … Continue reading
For all you windmill fans out there, here’s a collection of stunning windmill photos from around the world (including Brixton Windmill (below) at number 11).