- RT @BrixtonBrewery: Landor Road summer party tomorrow! Drinks from @DiVineCellars, music & family fun. Proceeds to #GrenfellTower families.… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChocPoetryClub: The LOUDEST chocolate show in #Brixton returns to @brixtonblend next Monday. #Poetry AND prizes, tickets HERE: https://… 1 hour ago
- RT @JeanMill1816: And @brixtonwindmill Help keep Windmill Gardens clean for everyone to enjoy! @DannyBgrmo1 @RoseThorn_SW2 @lambertroadsw2… 1 hour ago
- RT @urbancanopyuk: Not long til the Summer Fair at St. Mark's School - the children will be relaunching their school gardens after all thei… 6 hours ago
- RT @StMarks_Lambeth: Reception children working with @urbancanopyuk listening to the chirping of the chicks in the birdhouse https://t.co/W… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Brixton
Our next fundraising event is at The Windmill pub at 8pm on Tuesday 23 August. The Hobos and Fernando Reyes will be playing and there will be comedy from Vic Lambrusco and Glenda Read. Hope you’ll be able to come along.
Good news – practical completion of the restoration of Brixton Windmill was signed off (at last!) on Wednesday 17 August. All certification is in place and we are on target to open the windmill for free public visits and guided tours … Continue reading
The Friends held a successful Art in the Park event in Windmill Gardens on Sunday afternoon, 14 August 2011. Children enjoyed decorating T-shirts and plant pots, making masks, badges and model windmills and grown-ups made drawings and paintings of the … Continue reading
Unfortunately we have had to postpone our ‘first grind’ this weekend as training for volunteers to operate the provender mill has had to be postponed. Our millwright, Paul Selwood of Owlsworth IJP, ran a training session in mill maintenance for volunteers on … Continue reading
For those of you who missed Richard Santhiri’s interview with Robert Elms on BBC Radio London, you can listen to it here.