If you’ve followed some of the restoration work going on at Brixton Windmill and you’d like to know more about the work of millwrights, this video highlights the training of five millwrights, funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund, in the Norfolk Broads.
- RT @BrixtonBrewery: Landor Road summer party tomorrow! Drinks from @DiVineCellars, music & family fun. Proceeds to #GrenfellTower families.… 7 hours ago
- RT @ChocPoetryClub: The LOUDEST chocolate show in #Brixton returns to @brixtonblend next Monday. #Poetry AND prizes, tickets HERE: https://… 7 hours ago
- RT @JeanMill1816: And @brixtonwindmill Help keep Windmill Gardens clean for everyone to enjoy! @DannyBgrmo1 @RoseThorn_SW2 @lambertroadsw2… 8 hours ago
- RT @urbancanopyuk: Not long til the Summer Fair at St. Mark's School - the children will be relaunching their school gardens after all thei… 13 hours ago
- RT @StMarks_Lambeth: Reception children working with @urbancanopyuk listening to the chirping of the chicks in the birdhouse https://t.co/W… 13 hours ago